This page lists the main resources the Snowdrift.coop team uses to organize our work. For a high-level overview of our upcoming goals, see the roadmap instead.
Project Management, Development, & Design
Places to check as we track our work:
- git.snowdrift.coop — our primary issue tracker, with several repositories for different areas of work
- blog drafts (unpublished work in progress at the blog)
- carried-over notes from meetings (see below)
- General meeting info
- General Circle meeting notes
- Website Circle meeting notes
- Outreach Circle meeting notes
- Board meeting notes
- Communications — communication strategy, presentations, interviews, and other publications
- Community — community partners and volunteering information
- Market Research — research other funding platforms, FLO tools, repositories, and more
- Legal — bylaws, incorporation, board and other legal policies (moving soon to the legal repo at git.snowdrift.coop)
- Pastebin: lpaste | toothpaste
- Imagebin: 42.meup.org | Framapic
- Etherpad: etherpad.net | pad-Riseup | sylphs.net (not for general public use)
Team availability tools
We use WhenIsGood.net currently1
Framadate is a FLO tool for this, but it has the wrong UI and does not serve our needs like WhenIsGood.
The forum has a calendar plugin we haven’t explored and a time-and-date function we can use for some things.
Adding a resource file
Upload the file to
/resourcesby giving the path
/resources/filename.extfor the name (replacing “filename.ext” with the desired filename and extension).
Add the link to the list above.
We’ve even paid their stupid ransom to access the extra features. Please someone create a FLO version of this! We spent a stupid amount of time fussing with ways to coordinate people around the globe sticking to only FLO tools.↩