Meeting — May 6, 2019
Attendees: wolftune, msiep, smichel
## design progress, pace - NEXT STEP (h30): document process of implementing mockups <https://gitlab.com/snowdrift/snowdrift/issues/158> ## New Project Forms - NEXT STEP: (salt) implement forms 1 and 2 in civicrm (and 3 when ready) https://gitlab.com/snowdrift/outreach/issues/41 (will be updated with the implementation step) - NEXT STEP: (mray) https://gitlab.com/snowdrift/design/issues/78 ## New Meeting Time - NEXT STEP (smichel): Make sure everybody knows about the new meeting times
Reminders on building new best-practice habits
Sociocracy 3.0 stuff
- Drivers, describing driver statements: https://patterns.sociocracy30.org/describe-organizational-drivers.html
- Current situation + effect + what’s needed + impact of doing it
- forum discussion of our use: https://community.snowdrift.coop/t/sociocracy-3-0-drivers/1309
Use of GitLab kanban boards
- Use the boards to pick your tasks, dragging or marking To Do and Doing appropriately
Discourse (over past week):
- Signups: 0 -> 2
- New Topics: 2 -> 1
- Posts: 17 -> 13
Sociocracy 3.0, wolftune @ page: 11 of 37
- wolftune: Michael, Aaron, Aryeah, Athan were there, Salt too but busy doing other things
- wolftune: I met two volunteers / potential team members, one sysadmin who’ll help however they can, another technical writer for whom I will add an “editor” role
- wolftune: wiki pages, blog posts, that should be cleaned up / written, they’ll spearhead the effort to tell people what drafts to write, then will review those.
- wolftune: our banner worked out well
- wolftune: met with openstreetmap person, thought it would be a good fit.
- NEXT STEP (msiep): Make sure any new project stuff from LFNW is captured appropriately.
- smichel17: short update: some issues were not imported in the manual import, gitlab folks will look into that.
- smichel17: in the meantime, there’s no reason not to use gitlab.com.’
- NEXT STEP (smichel17): Wrap up migration https://gitlab.com/snowdrift/ops/issues/41
LFNW + beta milestone prioritizing/scheduling
- NEXT STEP (smchel17): Delete or close the LFNW 2019 milestone