This page lists the main resources the Snowdrift.coop team uses to organize our work. For a high-level overview of our upcoming goals, see the roadmap instead.
Project Management, Development, & Design
Places to check as we track our work:
- git.snowdrift.coop — our primary issue tracker, with several repositories for different areas of work
- blog drafts (unpublished work in progress at the blog)
- carried-over notes from meetings (see below)
- General meeting info
- General Circle meeting notes
- Website Circle meeting notes
- Outreach Circle meeting notes
- Board meeting notes
- Communications — communication strategy, presentations, interviews, and other publications
- Community — community partners and volunteering information
- Market Research — research other funding platforms, FLO tools, repositories, and more
- Legal — bylaws, incorporation, board and other legal policies (moving soon to the legal repo at git.snowdrift.coop)
- Pastebin: lpaste | toothpaste
- Imagebin: 42.meup.org | Framapic
- Etherpad: etherpad.net | pad-Riseup | sylphs.net (not for general public use)
Team availability tools
We use WhenIsGood.net currently^[We’ve even paid their stupid ransom to access the extra features. Please someone create a FLO version of this! We spent a stupid amount of time fussing with ways to coordinate people around the globe sticking to only FLO tools.
Framadate is a FLO tool for this, but it has the wrong UI and does not serve our needs like WhenIsGood.
The forum has a calendar plugin we haven’t explored and a time-and-date function we can use for some things.
Adding a resource file
Upload the file to
/resourcesby giving the path
/resources/filename.extfor the name (replacing “filename.ext” with the desired filename and extension).
Add the link to the list above.