Here you will find documentation for Snowdrift.coop, a non-profit, cooperative platform for funding Free/Libre/Open (FLO) works. It contains information about Snowdrift.coop goals, planning and development.
To learn more about the project and what we do, please see the About section. Stay up to date with the project status by checking out our roadmap, or following our blog for more polished (but less frequent) updates from the team.
We’re looking for volunteers!
Check out our How to Help page for more information.
If you would like to read more about various aspects of the project’s development and work in progress, start here.
- Communications — communication strategy, presentations, interviews and other publications
- Community — community partners and volunteering information
- Market Research — research on current FLO formats and funding platforms
Website design and development
- Planning — please see our Roadmap
- Resources — Places that might otherwise be harder to find.
- Design — design guide and illustration workflows, UX specifications and ideas
- Development — please see documentation in the Snowdrift code repository